Please take this time to create an account with us by completing the fields below.
Flora Zyme® Digestive Aid
Save $15 Off Now - Use Promo Code: TRYZYME
Ease Digestion Complaints with Probiotics + Digestive Enzymes
Probiotics and digestive enzymes are powerful partners that support the absorption of precious nutrients from the foods and supplements in your diet, alleviate digestive discomfort—especially just after mealtime—and promote the lifelong health of your digestive tract. But to be truly effective, you need enzymes that work both in the stomach and small intestine. Plus, you need a probiotic with multiple strains that can survive harsh stomach acid to reach the intestines.
Flora Zyme® is a dynamic duo of 18 vegetarian digestive enzymes and 5 hardy probiotics to support digestive health and deliver blissful relief.
You get five specialized probiotics at 5 billion CFU per serving* to support healthy bowel movements, good digestion and colon health. And, to nourish the probiotics and help them thrive, Flora Zyme® includes scFOS® non-gas forming prebiotic fiber.
Flora Zyme® Digestive Aid also gives you a powerful blend of 18 vegetarian digestive enzymes to help break down the hard-to-digest fats, sugars, carbohydrates, lactose, and proteins in your food that often lead to post-meal bloating and discomfort.
Each of Nutri-Health’s formulas is made with high-quality ingredients, backed by clinical research. Learn more about the ingredients and science behind Flora Zyme® and click on the Science & Research tab above.
* At time of manufacture
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Serving Size:1 capsule
Servings Per Container:90
Ingredient Amount per
Proprietary Synbiotic Blend
Short Chain Fructooligosaccharide (NutraFlora® scFOS®), Amylase, Amylase EC, B-Glucanase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase, Invertase, Lactase, Lipase, Lipase EC, Malt diastase, Papain, Phytase, Protease 3.0, Protease 4.5, Protease 6.0, Protease 7.0 EC, Bifodobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei , Lactobacillus plantarum , Lactobacillus lactis
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, vegetarian capsule (water, cellulose).
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule with meals.
NutraFlora® and scFOS® are registered trademarks of GTC Nutrition.
- Science & Research
In Flora Zyme® Digestive Aid you get:
Featured Probiotics :
• Lactobacillus acidophilus is the most commonly known probiotic. It produces at least four powerful antimicrobial compounds and supports healthy bowel movements.
• Bifidobacterium lactis maintains a healthy balance of good to bad bacteria in the colon and plays an important role in basic digestion and normal energy production.
• Lactobacillus paracasei can help soothe digestive upset and improve the absorption of nutrients and fats in your gut.
• Lactobacillus plantarum supports healthy bowel movements. It also helps your body maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria.
• Lactococcus lactis: can help produce the key B vitamins, folate and riboflavin (vitamin B2) in the body.
• Amylase to help digest carbohydrates.
• Protease to help digest proteins—one of the most difficult foods to digest.
• Lipase to help with the digestion of fats.
• Maltase to convert complex sugars found in malt and grain foods to glucose.
• Cellulase to break down fibers.
• Lactase to digest milk sugars in dairy foods.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.